Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any mods from Irishfishkeepers.com?

Options
  • 28-07-2013 3:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Just wondered whats up with the site keep getting a 404 site not found when trying to log on or find site.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭eg6 vtec

wondering the same myself?

back working now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

appears to be down again. they have had issues like this in the past

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

They posted on Facebook. There's maintenance on-going.

You could always try www.Irishfishforum.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭jasonb

Anyone know how to contact the Admin of IrishFishKeepers.com? I'm trying to sign up with them, but I never got an email to activate my account. I did a 'lost password' form and it recognises my username, but I don't get the lost password email. When I try to logon it just resets back to the logon screen.

There doesn't seem to be any contact details on the site (well, there is a link to contact the Admin, but you have to be logged in for it to work).

Thanks...

J.

• Advertisement

jasonb wrote: »
    Anyone know how to contact the Admin of IrishFishKeepers.com? I'm trying to sign up with them, but I never got an email to activate my account. I did a 'lost password' form and it recognises my username, but I don't get the lost password email. When I try to logon it just resets back to the logon screen.

There doesn't seem to be any contact details on the site (well, there is a link to contact the Admin, but you have to be logged in for it to work).

Thanks...

J.

if you pm me the user name you signed up with and the email i will pm an admin on the site now for you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭jasonb

Thanks a lot! PM sent...

J.

Advertisement