Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting A Tattoo For North West Hospice?

Options
  • 28-07-2013 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭

Getting A Tattoo For North West Hospice?

As admirable as it is to raise funds for the North West Hospice, is it not a bit mad to get a permanent tattoo of the dialing code for Sligo as a tattoo?

"Heart" 071.

Am I missing something here? Or am I not with it? I'l give a donation for sure, but a tattoo? surely not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tudder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Getting tattoos for charity isn't a new thing. Several animal rescues run the same idea but you get a paw print for the donation.

It's a good idea in the sense that it raises more awareness, it's a different way to go about getting donations. However, not a fan of the design.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Yeah, what the hell would you want 071 for?
    Go the whole 071 91
    If it were me, id just get the ribbon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Yeah, what the hell would you want 071 for?
    Go the whole 071 91
    If it were me, id just get the ribbon.
    Or go international with it +3537191 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

True, I'd say you have more creative material to play around with...hmmm lets...see.

mmmm....sexy...bottom of me back I'm in.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

You're obviously going to have to like tattoos to have this done (I wouldn't like one on my own person, but do like them in general), and maybe the NW Hispice means something to the folk having it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

You're obviously going to have to like tattoos to have this done (I wouldn't like one on my own person, but do like them in general), and maybe the NW Hispice means something to the folk having it done.

Also it didn't have to be 071 on its own, but their own design with 071 incorporated into it.

It certainly was a unique way of raising money and awareness. Hats off to all involved.

Advertisement