Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is Up

Options
  • 28-07-2013 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

For some reason, it's better to start a new thread than to just add to the original one. ffs mods is there every anything you don't give out about?

This was a company that received a lot of praise on here and elsewhere, Karen Frampton was voted business woman of the year by FAB... There was a facebook page, a twitter page, a new website...talks of expansion and everything.

And now...just disappeared.

Anyone have any info?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Dicky Pride, if you have a concern about a mod action then I suggest PM'ing a mod or Cmod about it.
    Moaning on thread like this is not the way to go about it.

In saying that the only mention of Karen Frampton I can see is a thread from 7 months ago, In addition a quick look of the last two months of posts shows no deleted threads fitting that subject either,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

Seems to have dissappeared into thin air

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Cabaal wrote: »
    Dicky Pride, if you have a concern about a mod action then I suggest PM'ing a mod or Cmod about it.
    Moaning on thread like this is not the way to go about it.

In saying that the only mention of Karen Frampton I can see is a thread from 7 months ago, In addition a quick look of the last two months of posts shows no deleted threads fitting that subject either,

I wasn't referring to disappearing threads, I was referring to a disappearing company.

And PMing mods, I have found, is the absolute worst thing you can do on this site.

Maybe it was a C.I.A front to weed out deise jihadists?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Edz87 wrote: »
    Maybe it was a C.I.A front to weed out deise jihadists?

That was obviously my first assumption...don't think that was it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭decies

Taking a sabbatical according to today's News and Star but will be back, me thinks somebody was reading boards.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

And PMing mods, I have found, is the absolute worst thing you can do on this site.

Guess your just one of the unlucky ones, Dicky! :D

Advertisement