Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security code unreceived

Options
  • 28-07-2013 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I am writing to you because I am quite hopeless. I need to add payees but I can't because I haven't receive the security code to activate my mobile phone. I have asked for it more than a month ago, called twice customers service, they told me they would send me the code again, but I still haven't received it.

Could you please help me end this situation which begins to be problematic for me?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi LordPlatypus,

Thank you for your post.

Apologies you are having such difficulties in receiving your security code. Upon initial registration of your mobile phone, security codes are sent to the address we have on file for you. Unfortunately as we do not have access to account information here, we are unable to check the date this security code was sent to you and the address it was issued to. Please contact Banking 365 directly on 0818 365 365 where a representative will be more than happy to assist you with this.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement