Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Number

Options
  • 28-07-2013 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Hello Eircom, I have called 4 times now to 1901 to have them remove the Private Number from my phone.
    I don't want to be listed in any directory, but I don't want my number to be private when I call anyone.
    Each time they say they've taken care of it and give it 24 hours, each time nothing happens.

I recently moved to eFibre but that's the only thing that's changed. 
    Please help!

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Mickalus wrote: »
    Hello Eircom, I have called 4 times now to 1901 to have them remove the Private Number from my phone.I don't want to be listed in any directory, but I don't want my number to be private when I call anyone.Each time they say they've taken care of it and give it 24 hours, each time nothing happens.I recently moved to eFibre but that's the only thing that's changed. Please help!Thanks.
    Hi Mickalus,

Sorry to hear of the problems you are having.

Would you like to DM me your details and I will look into this you for?

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Mickalus

Hi Mickalus,

Sorry to hear of the problems you are having.

Would you like to DM me your details and I will look into this you for?

Thanks

Tracey
    Thanks Tracey,

Message with details sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Mickalus wrote: »
    Thanks Tracey,Message with details sent.
    Thanks Michael,

I have sent you a PM there.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I'm having the same problem - I've called twice with no satisfaction. :(

Al Capwned wrote: »
    And tried again shortly after I posted the above message, on hold for 10 minutes or so, and then get an engaged tone - quite possibly nothing as annoying!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

And tried again shortly after I posted the above message, on hold for 10 minutes or so, and then get an engaged tone - quite possibly nothing as annoying!
    Hi Al
    We are aware of some delays in getting through to customer care centres at the moment. This is mostly due to the exceptionally high number of faults as result of recent weather conditions.
    Have you managed to get through? If you would like us to follow up on any issue for you please PM us the details.
    Tony

Hi Al
    We are aware of some delays in getting through to customer care centres at the moment. This is mostly due to the exceptionally high number of faults as result of recent weather conditions.
    Have you managed to get through? If you would like us to follow up on any issue for you please PM us the details.
    Tony
    But an engaged tone? 

Yes I have an issue I want sorted - My number is appearing as private. I want this to be changed.

Thanks, Alan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Al
    Tony
    But an engaged tone? 

Yes I have an issue I want sorted - My number is appearing as private. I want this to be changed.

Thanks, Alan.
    Hi Al Capwned

If you would like to PM me your landline number and account number I will ask accounts to arrange this for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement