Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reassurance needed! (Online application)

Options
  • 28-07-2013 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Yesterday I applied for my Visa online. At the end of the application I was given two numbers, one was to log in to my saved online application and the other was my application number (I think.I'm not 100% sure what it was but it was important.). It was something along the lines of TNF1436O9.

I stupidly only wrote down the number on a piece of paper and left it in my pocket. The pants subsequently got washed in the washing machine. Disaster.

I know it is completely my fault and extremely careless so I don't need reminding of that!

Can anyone tell me what that number may have been and if I will get it again when they email me about application or is i've just gone and wasted €300 on an application.

I would really appreciate a response,

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

Well first off you didnt lose any money if you application has been completed.

You could call the Aussie embassy in Dublin Telephone: +353 1 664 5300

or the embassy in London Tel: 020 7379 4334;

Also it might be a good idea if your are going for a substantial amount of time to register with department of foreign affairs, http://www.dfa.ie/home/index.aspx?id=40332

• Registered Users Posts: 39,339 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Check your email.
    The transaction reference number will be in the application confirmation email.

You mention it was 300. I'd assume that means it was a WHV. So chances are the grant if visa is also sitting in your inbox.

Advertisement