Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get quality UV-reflective clothing??

Options
  • 28-07-2013 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hello folks,

I'm in need of some 100% UV-reflective clothing not just for training but for everyday life when the sun is shining due to a skin condition. Could anybody recommend some good brands or places to check out

Ideally I'd be hoping for the following but I'm not sure if some of them are impossible to get all-in-one?

1 Custom measured/tailored because it is very important that not even a gap between say sleeves and gloves is exposed

2 light

3 Breathable - My most important criterion. My condition also leaves me with severely reduced capacity to sweat and thermoregulate - overheating is a constant problem. But is it actually possible for a garment to be breathable/aerated and still block out UV? I'm assuming no but hoping yes :o

Any advice would be immensely appreciated, thank you!!

Comments

Advertisement