Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish online MOBA tourney. Dota 2 and/or LoL 5v5 League/Tournament It's about time!

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

All right sir, no riki ever for me!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'm still trying to work some things out btw. Some sponsors are making life hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

I'm still trying to work some things out btw. Some sponsors are making life hard.

I heard ESL are terrible for paying out winnings, you will have to get your manager onto them

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Get onto smarties there will ya

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MyNameIsJeff

My team would be interested in either a Dota/League tournament! Just one question, how old do you have to be, to be able to join the tournament?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Hi lads,
    For regular tournaments with League, Starcraft and COD..there's a crowd called G-Lan that have another one coming up in March (the previous one that was very popular and had a lot in attendance was Winterlan just before Christmas).

A good facebook page that gathers information for all things Irish esport is called 'Irish eSport & Gaming Community'. They have around 2 thousand members and discuss everything from upcoming/potential tournaments to reviewing builds and in-game content.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed link either of these here but if you have trouble finding them, send me a PM.

Hope it's helpful!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MyNameIsJeff

Hi guys,
    I have 2 teams, a league team, and a Dota 2 team. but for the tournament, would we have to go somewhere, or would we just add people on steam or league and play there, because my dota team lives in England, but my League team lives in Ireland :/ i wont be able to post a roster until i get that info. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 msowa

Jade182 - Any updates on the tournament in March?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

msowa wrote: »
    Jade182 - Any updates on the tournament in March?

All updates are posted on the Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1440467086176211/

Advertisement