Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations

Options
  • 28-07-2013 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Getting my first tattoo, just script in black across the shoulders. Any 1 advise me who to go to.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Knowing what part of the world you live in might help. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Roman Abrego

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Rachel at Widcat in Dublin does some very clean and precise looking script in fact I've recommended her to my wife for her 1st tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Robbie220

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Knowing what part of the world you live in might help. :pac:

Suppose, would be a help. Around dublin..

• Registered Users Posts: 28 R0bb01987

im just wondering if anyone can recommend an artist in Dublin that does nice bright colour work. I dont want the tattoo to look like a cartoon yet I still want bright colour if that makes any sense lol:) any help would be appriciated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

R0bb01987 wrote: »
    im just wondering if anyone can recommend an artist in Dublin that does nice bright colour work. I dont want the tattoo to look like a cartoon yet I still want bright colour if that makes any sense lol:) any help would be appriciated.

Rob mulligan, kris barnas or pawel (dunno his surname, he's in skin city. :)

Advertisement