Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anime looks washed out

Options
  • 28-07-2013 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm watching some anime, they're 10bit 1080p on my laptop, which is a dual core 2.2GHz, 4GB RAM, Win 7 Home Premium x64 machine.
    When watching on the latest version of VLC, the anime is fine, although there are a few missed frames every few minutes, but it's watchable.
    However, when I try and play on Media Player Classic - Home Cinema, the picture looks like this
    qknt.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have tried the latest versions of both 32-bit and 64-bit Media Player Classic, and I've tried those external filters on and off.
    Any help please?

Comments

Is LAV video decoder being used? Open LAV settings and enable the system tray icon. Then it will pop up in the notification area during playback if its being used.

Advertisement