Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campus Outage?

Options
  • 28-07-2013 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

Was in the PG room today. Bang of thunder, and fountains shut off for a second and the lights flickered.

Everything went back to normal except the internet, which was gone for about a half an hour, and still gone when I left because of it.

So I'm working away at home before I realise i need to logon to access stuff from home only to find their glucksman site is down. Then I realise they obviously have internal servers....

Is there an alternate access point for journals etc? Or do we have to wait for the ITD to go in an flick the trip switch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

proxy.lib.ul.ie

tis working now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

The internet is back up and running in the Post Grad lab. Still half the bloody PCs are down tho :mad:

Advertisement