Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 month USA Work Visa

Options
  • 28-07-2013 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering if someone could advise me on this.

I recently completed a masters degree part-time.

However I can't find any detail on age restrictions and whether or not the completion of a part-time masters qualifies.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

Hi,

I'm in the US on a J1IWT at the age of 36 and completed a Degree part-time so I don't think you should have any issues.

LL

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭SomeDude

Thanks, but I was onto to USIT today and they said that the programme is no longer accepting part-time graduates. Apparently this only happened 2 months ago. I was told that the situation is being reviewed and that they expect to know in late August/September if they will allow part-time graduates again.

Really annoyed to be honest. Just bad timing. I'm just praying that they allow it again.

Advertisement