Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is a cheap place to buy bedding and household stuff in the city?

Options
  • 28-07-2013 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

After moving into a house and mainly need bedding. Where is a good place to get that?
    Guineys is terrible btw, the colour from the sheets washed off after a week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

ianol1989 wrote: »
    After moving into a house and mainly need bedding. Where is a good place to get that?
    Guineys is terrible btw, the colour from the sheets washed off after a week.
    Dunnes stuff is fine quality will last a nice while. After that your looking at pennys, harry corrys.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I bought white bedding in Guineys and its still perfect

Tk max is always worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭rock chic

i always buy my bedding in argos also its good quality and doesent run as i love red in duvets and sheets you can get decent duvet covers from 15 euros

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

yeah never thought Gys was bad either I got lots of sheets from them. Other than that Dunnes or Pennys depends what u want

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

Debenhams is good quality, normally overpriced IMO

But! Their Blue Cross sale is on at the moment so you might pick up something of good quality that's been marked down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

http://www.topdrawer.ie/products.asp

My sister bought me duvet cover and sheet in the top drawer sale. They are fantastic but you'd hzve to get them on sale IMHO

Also agree the debangzms sale can get you good bang for your buck

I've also bought in heatons sale

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

I usually buy from Dunnes. They're not dirt cheap, but they are good value and the quality is very good. I've a few sets that I've had for almost 10 years.

Advertisement