Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zaggora pants

• 28-07-2013 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Has anybody bought/used these pants, and if so do they work? They advertise that they help you lose more calories as you work out. They are about €80 a pair so rather than part with that much money first it would be great if anybody could tell me if they actually work or not? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Has anybody bought/used these pants, and if so do they work? They advertise that they help you lose more calories as you work out. They are about €80 a pair so rather than part with that much money first it would be great if anybody could tell me if they actually work or not? Thanks

I have a pair, which I was given to review last year. I'm not sure I can say they actually work as I really didn't use them enough. They feel like a sort of wetsuit on, very thick material. I was hoping they would help shift the cellulite a bit, rather than burn more calories, but in theory they will as you will sweat more when wearing them. I always felt like my skin was a lot smoother and softer afterwards though. I didn't wear them to the gym, as I don't go to the gym, but I did wear them when out walking, gardening (like cutting the lawn), and on my cross trainer. I was advised to measure my thighs/calves before I started to use them, and keep measuring them weekly. I did notice a slight difference for the first few weeks, although not a lot and I didn't use them enough since, or consistently.
    One problem I would have with them is you are not meant to wash them in the machine, they are meant to be handwashed, but that isn't easy due to the type of material and they take a while to dry. In the end I started putting them in the wash at a very gentle cycle, so I don't know whether that will affect them or reduce their effectiveness.

I do think if you were to use them a lot, they may work better than for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Did you get a pair in the end and did the work for you?

Advertisement