Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premiertickets.ie

Options
  • 28-07-2013 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi, first of all mods, sorry I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread so please move if not

Anyway, I want to buy tickets for a gig that's sold out, I saw an ad on Donedeal for standing tickets to it and a number of other gigs (well above face value but that doesnt really matter) it says at the bottom of the ad premiertickets.ie

I had a look on premiertickets.ie and it seems pretty legit.

So I was just wondering if anyone has bought tickets from him/her/them and/or if you know they're legit and not copies/fakes or the like

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭argentum

Try Toutless.com

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

if you buy through any site other than offical vendors you run the risk of tickets bought being invalid and there is no assistance by the venue for customers who buy tickets through third party parties

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭damianmcr

I was scanning tickets at Bruce Springsteen in Belfast for the 1st time. There was a good few coming up invalid meaning that they had been cancelled tickets.

I told anyone I had to goto the ticketmaster box who would then explain this to them. Other staff were easier on them and let a few in. One which annoyed me was there mate had sold them the pair. If that was my mate there would be some explaining to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Bassfacewhy

damianmcr wrote: »
    I was scanning tickets at Bruce Springsteen in Belfast for the 1st time. There was a good few coming up invalid meaning that they had been cancelled tickets.

I told anyone I had to goto the ticketmaster box who would then explain this to them. Other staff were easier on them and let a few in. One which annoyed me was there mate had sold them the pair. If that was my mate there would be some explaining to do.

How do you check/how do you know if your tickets are invalid?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

How do you check/how do you know if your tickets are invalid?

You wont know until ya turn up at the venue and the security guy (like the guy above ya) scans it wit his machine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭damianmcr

Yeah thats pretty correct.

Ive no idea if you can contact ticketmaster directly.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

damianmcr wrote: »
    Yeah thats pretty correct.

Ive no idea if you can contact ticketmaster directly.

unless you bought the ticket from ticketmaster you have no recourse,

Well that's a bit sh*t

If this helps, you know when you buy tickets off of ticketmaster it has your name on the bottom, well these tickets have this guy's website name

They also have a stamp on the back which says his name, address and website link

I am gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssseeeeeeeeed when I go to Dublin and they possibly turn out to be fakes. Oh well, c'est la vie

If this helps, you know when you buy tickets off of ticketmaster it has your name on the bottom, well these tickets have this guy's website name

They also have a stamp on the back which says his name, address and website link

I am gonna be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssseeeeeeeeed when I go to Dublin and they possibly turn out to be fakes. Oh well, c'est la vie

see he can just cancel the tickets and get new ones issued, an you would be none the wiser

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

or he could have bought them from an outlet, it's 50/50 if you're ever asked for details then

scudzilla wrote: »
    or he could have bought them from an outlet, it's 50/50 if you're ever asked for details then

na they can still ask questions

Has anyone ever bought tickets from premiertickets.ie then?
    Or a similar ticket tout site?

Advertisement