Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radisson for ladies day

Options
  • 29-07-2013 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Hey!

Can somebody let me know if there are any wrist bands doing the rounds for that night? and if so what are you entitled to..? I have heard that there are special wrist bands available but then on all their adverts they say Free entertainment!
    I'm confused!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Hey!

Can somebody let me know if there are any wrist bands doing the rounds for that night? and if so what are you entitled to..? I have heard that there are special wrist bands available but then on all their adverts they say Free entertainment!
    I'm confused!
    Crazy idea, but ring the hotel and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yeah, best just ring and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mickey1985

Im curious to know the answer to this if you find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

mickey1985 wrote: »
    Im curious to know the answer to this if you find out.
    Try this.

<Number is available on website>

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

I always get a bizarre Wedding type feeling off the place on the Wednesday and Thursday nights. Maybe its the Marquee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Does there be any stray wuns there?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I know this has been asked before (by myself) but when is Gentlemens Day?
    Surely the Equality Authority should be over this corporate sponsored unequal-ism like a rash..

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Pool4Life

Hey!

I'm confused!
    The wristbands are used for residents and also usually friends and family of staff end up with some. It entitles you to entry to the hotel when it becomes full and they close the barriers apart from that they are worthless.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

Pool4Life wrote: »
    The wristbands are used for residents and also usually friends and family of staff end up with some. It entitles you to entry to the hotel when it becomes full and they close the barriers apart from that they are worthless.

Oh right, thanks so much for letting me know! A family member has one for me but only one which means my OH would not get one. I was just curious to know if i was entitled to anything that he might not be! It sounds like we should be alright so?

Advertisement