Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook [log in with]

Options
  • 29-07-2013 5:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

Will boards ever allow me to sign in with Facebook? A lot of other sites are doing it now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

T3ddyT3ds0n then? Seriously, do you want everyone knowing that?

Get some sleep lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

T3ddyT3ds0n then? Seriously, do you want everyone knowing that?

Get some sleep lad.

I can't believe I wrote that! I can't sleep now I'm supposed to be working. It's insomnia

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

My password is basically the same as my username

So, you've just told the world a five year old could hack into your online accounts.....

Beruthiel wrote: »
    So, you've just told the world a five year old could hack into your online accounts.....

Wasn't boards hacked in the last year or so?
    My password is not my username identically :)
    Is there plans to use Facebook log in? It's so useful only having to remember one log on detail.

Beruthiel wrote: »

Can you edit that quote out just to be safe then I guess?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You should be able to edit the post yourself.

TBH - You'd be better off changing your password. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

We had looked into this previously and decided against it at that particular time. Not a definitive no, but it wont be lined up for implementation any time soon.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement