Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering eFibre / Callback time?

Options
  • 29-07-2013 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭

How long does it take to get a call-back from Eircom when trying to order eFibre (Business)? Also would it be possible to PM some of the Eircom reps to get answers on various questions about eFibre usage and setup?

Regards...jmcc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

Well we ordered on 14 July and still haven't heard a peep from them!

I think they're taking orders for cabinets that aren't even commissioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭jmcc

According to the site, I can get eFibre but if it is just theoretical, then it could cause problems if I dropped an existing BB service and was left waiting for weeks.

Regards...jmcc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

jmcc wrote: »
    According to the site, I can get eFibre but if it is just theoretical, then it could cause problems if I dropped an existing BB service and was left waiting for weeks.Regards...jmcc
    Hi jmcc,

Would you like to DM me your details and I will check this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

SpaceTime wrote: »
    Well we ordered on 14 July and still haven't heard a peep from them!I think they're taking orders for cabinets that aren't even commissioned.
    Hi SpaceTime,

Would you like to PM me your details and I will look into this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement