Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oakley shades - shady site?

Options
  • 29-07-2013 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hey folks

Has anyone tried this site?
    http://routingoo.net/

I don't care if they are fake, as long as they deliver them, I'd like to see if they are any good - has anyone tried it?

:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,798 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Customs do not allow fakes through, check back the past few pages on here for the rapid increase in how often they check. If they're coming from abroad its not worth the risk.

Also, the A/V here blocked the page, which is never a good sign.

Of course it's fake, why do you want to try them? It would be easier if you just sent me your money.

They've been brought up before.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭PappaCSkillz22

Ah OK, thanks MYOB, that's interesting to note
    I bought a pair of combat style pants a few weeks ago and they ripped the package open to check, so, that makes sense alright

Seems like it is best avoided, therefore

You know what, amazing they go to this length to stop us buying cheap clothes, then millions of euros of value in drugs still manage to find their way into the country!!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭PappaCSkillz22

Aristotle,
    if you actually read my question, I am well aware they are fake, I was wondering if they actually delivered them or not

thanks!

Aristotle,
    if you actually read my question, I am well aware they are fake, I was wondering if they actually delivered them or not

thanks!

I'm pretty sure you were hoping there was a slim chance that you might have stepped on bargain of the year. :p

Also your signature is illegal, might want to look into fixing it before it's removed. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Not a BA, closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement