Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[LARPS] Galway Medieval Larps Setup [ Galway ]

Options
  • 29-07-2013 12:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6

Greetings,

I come to boards.ie wishing to seek motivated and sharp people that would wish to setup a Medieval LARPS Center.

I know NUIG has one but we would like to take this even further. We would like to setup a massive or in general a proper campsite for this.

It would include:

- a Full Site (including; weapons,tents,battlegrounds,towers,"hq's", teams , etc.
    - Full proper armor
    - Camp Currency (instead of euro's, it will be medieval coins
    - Support for people.
    - A main "pub", where people can chill out,chat,drink,eat,etc.
    - and so much more.

What do you think?, are you motivated for this?. The other thing is, if you have some spare time and think you have a Sharp & Motivated mind then you could just come and help out, help us get it started. best of all remember the future, I always remember the people who helped and will reward greatly.

I think if we got it setup (gold some land) and we could get some people that were really motivated and like to push forward 24/7 then we could turn this into the leading Medieval Larps field in Ireland.

Plan of Action:
    1. Get area/land. It could even be a tiny bit of land to start off with and then we grow and branch out.
    2. Get people to help setup the camp, advertise , support, etc.
    3. Listen to the people (players). Its also about feedback and how the players like it, their suggestions is our command.
    4. Get the bar open, this would be a general "pub" except I have a vision to make it more interesting and fun than the general pubs. Also price cuts for beer, free beer for winners of the matches, all this type of stuff. having it an active social area.

Then if we get enough people,activity,etc and was able to I would push forward for a "castle" of some sorts. hire some guys in to do some work, even a man made mote if possible.

Membership:
    Membership is strictly closed for any scum or anti-social people.

Info:
    - Its in Galway city or Co.Galway.
    - Its Medieval LARPS.
    - It has not setup yet, I am looking for sharp and motivated individuals. You also would plan out the action, what you want in the LARPS,etc.

Kindly and happily Waiting for your reply.
    Thank You.

Best Regards,
    Will.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,092 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Is this the religious/mean people/cult troll thing again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 Zeloft

Is this the religious/mean people/cult troll thing again.

Greetings Ben,
    Firstly I read some of you other posts and think you and I would get on together very well, I am inviting you to join me for a quite "party". All guests will have lobster,drink,bread and wine,cheese and some other lovely food. Then we will drink and talk together, are you in or not?. PM me via boards m8, there are others coming too.

I don't think its a religious thing m8, its mainly a place where people can play and discuss LARPS.

Thank You.
    Have a great morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,092 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Hahaha yep its the troll again. Its a bit like a virus at this stage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 Zeloft

Hahaha yep its the troll again. Its a bit like a virus at this stage.
    Whats the problem?.

Really, overall from reading even that post I think you are a nice guy, that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Zeloft wrote: »
    Membership:
    Membership is strictly closed for any scum or anti-social people.

Yeah... Nice attitude you have.

boards.ie is not a notice board for your event/group.

Please don't post stuff like this again.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement