Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window Blinds

Options
  • 29-07-2013 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Im looking at getting blinds for most windows in the house and would prefer to keep it local, does anyone have any recommendations of places that cater around the city area and how they'd compare price wise with others?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

Hi I bought my wooden slatted blinds from James at blinds of Waterford HIs phone number is 0868384633. I was very pleased with them he came and measured up showed me some samples, rang me back with a price and fitted them in two weeks. I had shopped around and he was half the price of others in town,

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Hi I bought my wooden slatted blinds from James at blinds of Waterford HIs phone number is 0868384633. I was very pleased with them he came and measured up showed me some samples, rang me back with a price and fitted them in two weeks. I had shopped around and he was half the price of others in town,

Have to agree, got some off him recently and was half the price others quoted me for same blinds and had them in half the time, highly recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭roxyworldgirl

Brilliant I'll give him a call :) Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭joni1

It's a few years since I bought mine but I used Acme Blinds on the Quay and I found them great for price and service

Advertisement