If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receiver for Monitor Audio Radius R90 HD speakers

Options
  • 29-07-2013 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I recently bought the Monitor Audio Radius R90 HD speaker set. Which receiver would you recommend for this. I am thinking of the Pioneer VSX922 as i have blown most of my budget on the speakers.

Regards,
    Tommy.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

I recently bought the Monitor Audio Radius R90 HD speaker set. Which receiver would you recommend for this. I am thinking of the Pioneer VSX922 as i have blown most of my budget on the speakers.

Regards,
    Tommy.
    Hi Tommy.

Thanks for coming back to us.

We have the VSX922 in stock priced at £239.00 with £12.99 delivery.

You could also look at the Onkyo TXNR515 priced at £249.95 again with £12.99 delivery.

I hope this helps a little.

Any further questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tommyobrien19

Hi,

Is there any difference in quality when used with these particular speakers? Would the 616 or the Yamaha 673 be worth the extra for this particular setup?
    If not I think I would choose the VSX922 as it has higher specs. Could you give me the price for this receiver with the following;

30M suitable speaker cable
    Sub cable (3M or 5M)
    HDMI cable

Thanks,
    Tommy.

Hi,Is there any difference in quality when used with these particular speakers? Would the 616 or the Yamaha 673 be worth the extra for this particular setup?If not I think I would choose the VSX922 as it has higher specs. Could you give me the price for this receiver with the following;30M suitable speaker cableSub cable (3M or 5M)HDMI cableThanks,Tommy.
    Hey Tommy.

The Yamaha RXV673 would be the dogs for your speakers.
    I bought one a 673 at Christams and it sounds fantastic.

At the moment the 673 is priced at £349.00 with £12.99 delivery.

The Onkyo TXNR616 is also good but the Yamaha blows it out of the water.

On Speaker cable you would be looking to go in around the Ultra 100 which is £2.99 per meter but I can offer at £2.49 per meter

A 5m meter sublink I could offer at £14.99. Its a Philips component cable which can be spilt in three and makes an excellent Sublink.

Just reading over your post agian and is it a 3 or 5m HDMI or the sublink?

We offer the following 3 - 5m HDMI's:

B-Tech 3m HDMI priced at £16.95
    Cambridge 700 5m HDMI priced at £29.95
    QED Performance 3m HMDI priced at £44.95

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tommyobrien19

Hi Kenny,

That sounds good. I sent you a PM with more details.

Regards,
    Tommy.

Hi Kenny,That sounds good. I sent you a PM with more details.Regards,Tommy.
    Hey Tommy.

Thanks for taking my call.

Once you know about your speakers arriving let me know.
    I'll hold the pricing I quoted.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.