Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New nike gear announced

• 29-07-2013 12:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/gear/nike-unveils-the-new-free-flyknit-and-the-free-hyperfeel/9901.html

The Hyperfeel shoes look purely minimal and are likely to cost a lot. And the Flyknit free are not going to be cheap either.

On a related note, it's amazing what Nike have managed to do with the Free range of shoes. I've been in the States for the last three weeks and Nike Free are everywhere. And I mean everywhere. And they are not cheap either. Even in the Nike Outlets, a pair of Free 3.0 were $85. Of course I had to go down the contrarian route and buy NB and puma :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

Interesting looking shoe that Hyperfeel. Guessing the heel-toe drop is zero or 2-3mm max.
    Would love to know what pricepoint it will be at, looks to be an extremely minimal shoe as your say.
    Will be interesting who it's aimed at with their advertising - though the couple of youtube ads seem to indicate running through parks & urban settings, so does that mean they'll target the casual runner/jogger?
    (What am I saying, its Nike, of course they'll target the mass market)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭b.harte

Slightly off topic: tk max cork had a good few pairs of the flyknit trainers and lg4 for cheap. Think €70 which aint bad.

Advertisement