Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The last of the summer BBQs?

Options
  • 29-07-2013 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,163 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to get a BBQ for next year, but thinking that there might be value if I buy it at the end of this season.

I would prefer to a decent one that just the cheapest one. Has any one seeing good value on any? I guess its a little bit early yet.

I think I would prefer a gas one.

Does not need to be that big or anything fancy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ANMHI

Homebase - sale on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Bought one in B and Q last month - 4 burner. very nice. Cost me €198. They have 20% off everything over €50 until tomorrow. So its €158now! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19 robbiebrazil

I bought a stainless steel one in Home Store 2 years ago end of season €199 from €399, 3 burners + side burner. (Good storage & Gas bottle fits underneath)
    Easy to clean.
    TIP : From day one line your BBQ with tinfoil.... Makes for easy cleaning simply replace foil.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

My rusty old BBQ was blown over in the wind the other night & is now beyond repair.
    It was a cheapy job - under €200 in B&Q

Might splash out on a Weber next & was thinking now might be the time to buy so if anyone sees a gas Weber on special anywhere they might let me know.

Cheers...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Woodies do 20% deals about every 2 months the last one was about 2or 3 weeks ago
    I got this
    http://www.woodiesdiy.com/Product/Weber-Q200-Gas-BBQ-with-Stand/3158/4.22.4#.UqQ6jX8gGK0
    that was €379 - 20% for almost €300
    Had an old crappy argos one for 2 years well used but quite a few screws and bolts added too hold the plates on after about a year

• Advertisement
Advertisement