Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Day (Sunday) at Galway races-still free in after 3rd last race?

Options
  • 29-07-2013 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I know that the turnstils are opened and it's free in after the 3rd last race normally at Galway Races.
    Sunday is family day, €20 for adults, free for kids.
    But we don't want to go for the whole thing so I was thinking we'd get in free after the 3rd last race.
    Can anyone confirm if this applies on Sunday too?
    I phoned Ballybrit and they told me it's up to the person on the turnstile.

Cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,
    I know that the turnstils are opened and it's free in after the 3rd last race normally at Galway Races.
    Sunday is family day, €20 for adults, free for kids.
    But we don't want to go for the whole thing so I was thinking we'd get in free after the 3rd last race.
    Can anyone confirm if this applies on Sunday too?

Cheers,
    Pa.

Park in the middle of the course, you can still watch the earlier races from right beside the track, I think there are a couple of bookies that side too, and you're beside the turnstile so you can keep asking "are we in yet?"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Zzippy wrote: »
    Park in the middle of the course, you can still watch the earlier races from right beside the track, I think there are a couple of bookies that side too, and you're beside the turnstile so you can keep asking "are we in yet?"

We're bringing the kids for the face painting, clowns, kids activities etc. Doubt there'll be many of them on that side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rosie3000

what time do the gates open at the Galway races on Sunday family day and can you get food other than the €24 voucher for lunch? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Family Day (Sunday) at Galway races-still free in after 3rd last race?
    dinneenp wrote: »

:confused:

Advertisement