Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What android tablets out there rival the retina iPad resolution?

• 29-07-2013 2:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Other than the Nexus 10? Want a tablet to watch movies on, but don't really want an iPad seeing as I'd have to go through the whole iTunes malarky every time I want to put a new movie on it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Movies only use 1920x1080. Any more pixels than that are wasted for movie watching purposes.

So anyone that tells you movies look clearer on their ipad is full of ****.

The new nexus 7 has a 1080 screen and should be quite cheap. Go with the N10 or N7 (larger probably better for movies), there is nothing that competes on technical specs or price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,468 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Other than the Nexus 10? Want a tablet to watch movies on, but don't really want an iPad seeing as I'd have to go through the whole iTunes malarky every time I want to put a new movie on it.

just use vlc....plays mkvs as well :)

Advertisement