Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's the story with my exchange? broadband

Options
  • 29-07-2013 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

I am connected to an exchange over 5km away and because of this I cannot get broadband. Tests suggest I can get a 1mb connection but it is not so. Neighbour can back this up, he recently terminated his BB contact due to the poor speed on a 1mb connection. The long and the short is there is an exchange 1km away that is enabled for NGB but the rollout of this has being delayed. That was over 12 months ago. Is there any way I can check the status of this exchange?
    TIA,
    Poco

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Poco90 wrote: »
    I am connected to an exchange over 5km away and because of this I cannot get broadband. Tests suggest I can get a 1mb connection but it is not so. Neighbour can back this up, he recently terminated his BB contact due to the poor speed on a 1mb connection. The long and the short is there is an exchange 1km away that is enabled for NGB but the rollout of this has being delayed. That was over 12 months ago. Is there any way I can check the status of this exchange?TIA,Poco
    Hi Poco90,

Would you like to PM me your details and I will look into this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement