Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up budget

Options
  • 29-07-2013 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

How do you go about setting up a weekly payment straight from benefits to Electric Ireland ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi spiritofz,

This would require the customer contacting the Department of Social Protection, which would then contact Electric Ireland to put the arrangement in place.

The Department of Social Protection can be contacted on 1890 500000.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 14 spiritofz

Hi spiritofz,

This would require the customer contacting the Department of Social Protection, which would then contact Electric Ireland to put the arrangement in place.

The Department of Social Protection can be contacted on 1890 500000.

Regards,
    Una
    Thanks Una, there isn't a form i ask for at the PO then ?

Hi again spiritofz,

I have just checked this for you. Yes, that is an option also if it would suit you to call into the post office and request the form.

Regards,
    Una

Hi again spiritofz,

I have just checked this for you. Yes, that is an option also if it would suit you to call into the post office and request the form.

Regards,
    Una
    What is the form called ?

Hi again spiritofz,

This link on the An Post website provides details; the form is just called the Household Budget Deduction Instruction form: http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/Personal+Customers/Social+Welfare/household+budget.htm

Regards,
    Una

• Advertisement

ok i got it now. The confusion was i was given a household benefits package form rather than a houshold budget deduction form. There should be more awareness of this option out there.

Thank you for your help

Advertisement