Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Based Electronic Music Producer......

Options
  • 29-07-2013 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Looking for possible collaborations with anyone who wants to create new, fresh interesting music.... open to all styles... except obvious, generic sounding stuff.... not david guetta or any messing like that... morelike depeche modes darker stuff, or john grant-esque... but not strictly that either.. just good music

heres my soundcloud....

if you like get in touch :)

https://soundcloud.com/economusic

Nice one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 conorjharkin

Hey,

I'm also looking for collaborators to crerate some music. I'm into all kinds but some of my favourite stuff is talking heads, depeche mode, bowie, lcd soundsystem, death in Vegas, Hot Chip, Primal Scream, UNKLE, Editors and more recently Alt-J and Foals. I sing and play guitar but can also play some keys and sax. Let mw know if you're interested.

Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 13 revolv909

Yeah man.. sounds good..... have you a link to any of your stuff???

• Registered Users Posts: 37 egoboo

Hi guys,

Just saw this post. I'm always on the look out for new creative people to work with. I'm a music producer here in Dublin. My studio Egoboo is in Dublin 2. Check out some of my recent works here.

Thanks
    Greg

Advertisement