Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Dry Cleaners Ballymoss Road, Sandyford

Options
  • 29-07-2013 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    Just wanted to see if anyone else has had issues with the dry cleaners on Ballymoss road in Sandyford?

I ask because I went there today to pick up my top and the guy was unable to find it. He tried to tell me that I had picked it up already :|
    He said he thinks someone else took it by mistake (who takes anothers dry cleaning by accident?!!) and was sure that by tomorrow he'd have it back.
    I believe that someone in there stole it or that the workers are wearing peoples clothes and returning them before the person is due to collect them.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

What was it? Gucci or Armani?

Simple mistake with labelling more than likely. Calm yourself down and give the dry cleaners the chance to sort it out and return your Pennys top before you go accusing them of malpractice. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Play To Kill

Like dis if u cried xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Rory1

I have used them and I have had no problem. I would give him a day to find it. Not very professional to loose it but I would give him a chance to try and sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

Who picks up others dry cleaning? Plenty of people, especially blokes. If you're asked/told to go down and pick up the dry cleaning and given a ticket then that's what you do. If there are 10 or 15 items in the bunch you're not necessarily going to check through each one to see if you recognise it. You just take the clothes, pay for them, lash them in the car and go off. It's easy to do by mistake.

z

Advertisement