Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this ACM plate-carrier any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

http://www.airsoftguns.ie/vests/526-airsoft-molle-canteen-hydration-combat-rrv-vest-coyote-brown.html

Or will it just fall apart after a few games? I would love a Flyye or Pantac RRV, but with pouches they get a bit pricey...

I would not be expecting to last you years but who knows. I would honestly save maybe 50-70ero more and by some Warrior gear, go on to UKtactical and browse the range. The chest rigs, naturally are cheaper but will honestly last you a lifetime. Full plate carriers can be on the pricey side alright.

All products are manufactured to the highest standard and need to be as they designed for real world combat environments.

You will not find an airsofter that uses/used Warrior assault systems equipment say a single bad word about it. Guaranteed.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭backthephilup

I have gotten a year so far from a slightly cheaper model I got from Airsoftguns.ie. One of the mag pouches tore but other than that its still going strong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

what southern dandy said is too true. warrior gear is absolutely amazing, the quality of materials used is fantastic, all buckles are extremely strong and everything is double stitched. it will last you a life time and they are so comfortable as well which i find to be important. i have the centurion which is a chest rig and isnt overly expensive but not cheap either after postage and all that. id save up for one if i were you because of quality, comfort and value for money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

OK after looking into it, I think it's worth paying the extra dosh for something that will last longer and just fit better. Still not sure whether to go for the FLYYE or Warrior though.

Thanks guys :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I've had half a dozen vests, then I picked up a Pantac, and I've never looked back. Whatever about airsoft, I reckon I could genuinely take this thing to war and it'd hold up. Worth every penny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

OK after looking into it, I think it's worth paying the extra dosh for something that will last longer and just fit better. Still not sure whether to go for the FLYYE or Warrior though.

Thanks guys :)

I have a combo of flyye and WAS gear for my set up, WAS all the way for me, flyye is still good though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

I have a combo of flyye and WAS gear for my set up, WAS all the way for me, flyye is still good though.

Most certainly have to agree with SD here. I have both Flyye and Warrior and while Flyye is good, Warrior Assault Systems are on another planet, amazing gear

Advertisement