Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3d secure.

Options
  • 29-07-2013 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am trying to use my Mastercard but it says I have entered my pin wrong 3 times. I have not. I have tried to call 3 times & was on hold to your number for 25 minutes and the second time I tried for 20 minutes. Please advise me what to do or can you have someone call me? I tried to call you but instead of receiving "Customer Service" I will be charged for staying on hold for almost an hour. If you pm me I can give you my number I want this sorted asap. This is not good enough!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi whatlliwear, 

Thanks for posting.

Apologies for the amount of time you have spent on the phone. 

If your MasterCard PIN was blocked at an ATM, it will reset itself overnight. 
    If it was blocked at point of sale, you will need to go to a BOI ATM to unlock it. 

If your MasterCard 3D Secure password was blocked, you will need to make an inbound call to 1890 251 251 / 00 353 56 7757747. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement