Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrap Prices

Options
  • 29-07-2013 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Any one know who is paying the best price for a scrap car & metal around the Sligo area at the moment. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Focus_sligo

All I know is I'd only deal with emerald recyclers in carraroe. That's only my experience.
    There's a place just across the border in Fermanagh but I think there maybe issues transporting across the border

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Brian.D

All I know is I'd only deal with emerald recyclers in carraroe. That's only my experience.
    There's a place just across the border in Fermanagh but I think there maybe issues transporting across the border
    Do emerald pay better than other main yard. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Focus_sligo

Brian.D wrote: »
    Do emerald pay better than other main yard. Cheers
    Afaik they pay about the same, best way to get best money is have the more precious metals separated. Copper lead car baterries aluminium all worth more than steel. Also difference between heavy steel and light steel. Just tell them when waying in

Advertisement