Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No eFibre available in Dunvale Estate Cork

Options
  • 29-07-2013 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭

When will eFibre be available in these estates. The Douglas exchange has gone live since 20th May. Yet i am unable to get eFibre. When will it be available.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

gordonnet wrote: »
    When will eFibre be available in these estates. The Douglas exchange has gone live since 20th May. Yet i am unable to get eFibre. When will it be available.
    Hi gordonnet,

I'm afraid we are not given any lead times on when the cabinets are being upgraded, we only have the exchange upgrades roll outs. Eircom will contact you when your cabinet has been upgraded and you can avail of the service.

You can also use our on-line checker on www.eircom.ie. This tells you when it is available to you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭gordonnet

Hi gordonnet,

I'm afraid we are not given any lead times on when the cabinets are being upgraded, we only have the exchange upgrades roll outs. Eircom will contact you when your cabinet has been upgraded and you can avail of the service.

You can also use our on-line checker on www.eircom.ie. This tells you when it is available to you.

Thanks

Tracey

any update on when eFibre will be available ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi gordonnet,

Thanks

Tracey

Hi gordonnet

I am afraid there is still no news or indication as to when efibre may be available.  It may be towards the end of the year before we get any news.

Mark

Hi gordonnet,

Thanks

Tracey

Hi gordonnet

I am afraid there is still no news or indication as to when efibre may be available.  It may be towards the end of the year before we get any news.

Mark
    any update as to when efibre will be available to me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Donne

Hi gordonnet,

Thanks

Tracey

Hi gordonnet

Mark
    any update as to when efibre will be available to me ?
    Some of us even if we're close to the main exchange, are being let down as far as service
    of the digital lines. Plus there is no choice of going to another carrier like Vodafone, since Eircom own the lines,
    everyone else has to rely on their upgrades.

Another brilliant consequence of the the hashed deregulation/sell off of eircom in the 90's.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Guys,

We checked both your details again with the efibre roll-out team and there is still no news or time frame available. It is very unlikely there will be any updates for either area by the end of the year.

So it may be early 2014 before we get any further roll-out plans / dates.

Sorry it was not better news.

Thanks, Mark 

Any Update.  A New cabinet has now been installed at the entrance to the curragh woods estate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Any Update.  A New cabinet has now been installed at the entrance to the curragh woods estate.
    Hi gordonnet

I'm afraid not, I've just been in contact with efibre planning and operations and there has yet to be an established launch date for Dunvale yet. They were reluctant to offer a timeframe as this would be quite speculative but I have been advised that it may be done within the next twelve months.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement