Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop cleanup Toshiba Sat L655

Options
  • 29-07-2013 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭

Good Evening!

I wanted to ask advice about my laptop. It runs fine with no issues at all, I use c-cleaner every day and do a tidy up of the registry the odd time too. avast is running in the background and i run malware bites every two months.

Recently i deleted all of the old restore points bar the latest one this saved me a bit of space.

I have 67gb left on c: did a cull on the films i had too so i could free up space.
    Is there anything else that i could do to help speed it up or help it in any way? As i said it's fine but i like to make sure it's always running at it's best.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭STEINBERG

There is a few little utilities available alright,, look up Tweaking.com, windows repair all in one it does a nice little cleanup of everything,, i use every now and again,,,,

Advertisement