Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

faulty garmin returned...how long to repair?

• 29-07-2013 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

I bought a garmin forerunner 110 last summer and button broke. Still under warranty so send it back to pixmania. Got email today to say they have sent it to garmin. does anyone know How long roughly it will be before I have my watch back? Lost without it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,142 ✭✭✭rom

dechol wrote: »
    I bought a garmin forerunner 110 last summer and button broke. Still under warranty so send it back to pixmania. Got email today to say they have sent it to garmin. does anyone know How long roughly it will be before I have my watch back? Lost without it.

U should have sent it straight to garmin and paid reg post. I have done a few returns to garmin and a week is about the turn around. So that plus the pixmania (you should have shopped around) time and you will have the total. 2-2.5 weeks I would say due to the middleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭dechol

rom wrote: »
    U should have sent it straight to garmin and paid reg post. I have done a few returns to garmin and a week is about the turn around. So that plus the pixmania (you should have shopped around) time and you will have the total. 2-2.5 weeks I would say due to the middleman.
    Thanks a mill. Yeah realise now I should have just sent it direct to garmin.I dunno why I didn't send it direct.its with garmin now . I always shop around and when I bought it pixmania were cheapest by far at that time so that's why I went with them. thanks again.

Advertisement