Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could I be pregnant again so soon?

Options
  • 29-07-2013 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, Would love some advice on this. I had a beautiful daughter 13 weeks ago. I got my period 9 weeks after. My husband and I had unprotected sex 4 days ago and now it's been 33 days since my last period. Could I be pregnant again?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Did you take a test?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭PuddingHead

You could be your most fertile in the months following the birth of your child. There's 10 months between three of my siblings. Do a test, be sure

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

There's every chance.. Iv a 15 week old and I'm late now so will be testing tomorrow I say best to do a test. Hope you get the result you want

• Registered Users Posts: 3 micksy

Thanks everyone. False alarm, got my period today. Was getting a little excited at the idea of having another baby but have a 17 month old girl also! Timing not great at the mo though so might try again later. Will begin birth control ASAP!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 micksy

Good luck with your test Synyster Shadow, hope you get the result you wanted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement