Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Divisional Round Fixtures

Options
  • 29-07-2013 9:40pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭

AFC:

Jets(DangerDavo85) @ Broncos(PerrinV2)
    Colts (Shmarky1) @ Jaguars(Mikeyt086)

NFC:

Lions(Adro76) @ Giants(rizzo412)
    Packers(Darbey) @ Seahawks(TheOneAdlum)

Please post availability below.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers are available to crash out of the playoffs after 11 tonight if that suited?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Me and Perrin working it out over pm

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Good luck to you all gents

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Colts ready to get MJD'd out of the play offs while getting a higher draft ranking for madden 25 in the process :D.

Mikey whatever evening suits, let me know.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Empacher, I can play Tuesday, Wednesday night I think, not around Thursday, Friday would be ok too.

When are you free?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Packers. Are you around tomorrow night?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

adrian522 wrote: »
    Empacher, I can play Tuesday, Wednesday night I think, not around Thursday, Friday would be ok too.

When are you free?

I'm working like mad for race week. 16hr shifts. Plus on call to come in earlier or stay later. I'll post every day if in free. Provisionally free tomorrow from 6 till 8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

No unfortunately not. Late Thursday would be an option if you couldn't do tonight?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

empacher wrote: »
    I'm working like mad for race week. 16hr shifts. Plus on call to come in earlier or stay later. I'll post every day if in free. Provisionally free tomorrow from 6 till 8

OK, no problem, What time tomorrow would you be able to let me know if you can play?

I could probably play at 7, but if you cant play just let me know as soon as you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Colts ready to get MJD'd out of the play offs while getting a higher draft ranking for madden 25 in the process :D.

Mikey whatever evening suits, let me know.

Tuesday night should work for me.

I haven't played Madden for 2 weeks and am seriously rusty.

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Tuesday night should work for me.

I haven't played Madden for 2 weeks and am seriously rusty.

Lucky your playing me so, how does 9 o'clock sound to you, ive a game against paully at 10.30

Were we not supposed to up the quarters to 10 mins for the playoffs?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

adrian522 wrote: »
    Were we not supposed to up the quarters to mins for the playoffs?

Yes... we can do it for the championship games

Think were good for 7, I'll post at 6 again to let you know

Big Daddy Cool, can't play tonight, tomorrow at 9?

Big Daddy Cool, can't play tonight, tomorrow at 9?

:confused:, No bother Mikey, I can play tomorrow night

:confused:, No bother Mikey, I can play tomorrow night

Mind games :cool::cool:

Mind games :cool::cool:

Haha, mind games v MJD, :eek: :eek: :eek:

All good even got a new headset

:confused:

Never forget who you are.

• Advertisement

Never forget who you are.

oh believe me, I've forgotton, just wish others would to :D

Rock Lesnar, can't play tonight, tomorrow at 9?

you able to play mikey

Really sorry Rock, had a crazy day. Left the house at 3pm and just back now.

I'm free all day tomorrow.

Really sorry Rock, had a crazy day. Left the house at 3pm and just back now.

I'm free all day tomorrow.

No bother at all, i could be home today but not sure yet, its all weather depending at the minute, if im home i'll send a pm and if not we can sort something for this evening.

Hey Mikey where you at, it was a 7.30 kick off.

If i were any good of a player, i'd say your running scared ;), but as i'm not and i'll get MJD'd whenever we play, i'll say nothing

I can only apologise again Rock, I completely forgot about the game and went out to play golf. I realised on the 16th hole and felt like a right idiot.

How are you fixed tomorrow?

I can only apologise again Rock, I completely forgot about the game and went out to play golf. I realised on the 16th hole and felt like a right idiot.

Ive soccer tomorrow night, but can get on for 10 if that suits and ive gaa saturday evening, could nip on now if you like

Yeah I'm on if you fancy it.

• Advertisement

Yeah I'm on if you fancy it.

Cool heading on now, mic is fairly dodgy though after the young lad got at it tuesday, so you might'nt get much chat

Advertisement