Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not Set - Google Analytics.

Options
  • 29-07-2013 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

I've noticed recently that all my direct and referral links have been replaced by a" Not Set " classification on google analytics. This is different then "Not Provided" which I understand.

Any idea how I can revert to the previous format as I'm unable to establish we're my referral/back links are coming from.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭PaulPinnacle

Speculator wrote: »
    I've noticed recently that all my direct and referral links have been replaced by a" Not Set " classification on google analytics.
    The obvious way for this to happen is to be looking at a 'keyword' related report. As direct and referral traffic doesn't have a relevant keyword, by their very nature, 'Not Set' is/would be the correct classification (along with the few 'Not Provided' hits you'll get from the secure searches).

The referral data etc. is still there in your analytics I'd imagine, just not in the specific report you're looking at.

Advertisement