Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema 4d

Options
  • 29-07-2013 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

I have been making a 3d animation and it is complete and I want to render it in HD I have tried but because it is the demo version the license is limited to 800x600 so no HD, can I render it in after effects in hd and how would I go about it ? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I have been making a 3d animation and it is complete and I want to render it in HD I have tried but because it is the demo version the license is limited to 800x600 so no HD, can I render it in after effects in hd and how would I go about it. I would buy it but I don't have 300 quid should I just get it for free off a torent or something ? Thanks

None of that discussion on here please :o

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭aaronsharkey

Sorry I will edit it out

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭Gotham

You can upscale it in after-effects but it's going to look horrible - really not worth it. You'd be better off trying to get some kind of student licence maybe, I know autodesk do that for 3Ds max.
    It's unlikely you'll be able to render it outside of C4D, but maybe you can get a free C4D renderer plugin that doesn't have that restriction.

Gotham wrote: »
    You can upscale it in after-effects but it's going to look horrible - really not worth it. You'd be better off trying to get some kind of student licence maybe, I know autodesk do that for 3Ds max.
    It's unlikely you'll be able to render it outside of C4D, but maybe you can get a free C4D renderer plugin that doesn't have that restriction.

I tried putting in thrausi plugin for cinema 4d and It didn't appear in the plugin window I might have done it wrong but I did everything that the guy on youtube did, could be to do with the fact that it is cineme a 4d prime or I am using the demo version? also any plugins that you would recommend?
    Thanks again for the help

Also would I be able to get a student license I am 16 is it college students they look at, I have to upload proof of enrollment and a teachers name and my school? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

You could just learn Blender instead. Free, powerful and easy.

Advertisement