Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giltspur Wood, Bray

Options
  • 29-07-2013 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Lads

I am thinking to buy a house in giltspur wood bray, but recently I discover that old court just below it, I am wondering if it's really safe in the giltspur estate or it's going to be really danger near giltspur? I am really concerned about this.

thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Hi Lads

I am thinking to buy a house in giltspur wood bray, but recently I discover that old court just below it, I am wondering if it's really safe in the giltspur estate or it's going to be really danger near giltspur? I am really concerned about this.

thanks very much

Nice spot and I don't think you will get any trouble from there. I've only heard good things about giltspur wood (expensive mind)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 futurecompass

I am just wondering old court area wouldn't affect guiltspur wood, isn't it?
    great news,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Ok well people walking to the main street will generally use the old soldiers road (oldcourt park) and will walk past the entrance of giltspur wood but not through it. I couldn't say for certain you will never have someone from oldcourt wandering in but I can say I have never heard of trouble in that area. Its a fairly sought after location. Anyway most of the people from oldcourt are fine it's just the odd few that drag it down.

Thanks very much for your help, Foxy.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

my family live on the soldiers road, near giltspur wood, Old Court doest make any difference to them in the slightest.

• Advertisement

Is that mean giltspur wood, would be a bad area ? sorry to say this, but old court isn't got good rep from my friends around.

Advertisement