Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blackhall 2013 Accommodation

• 29-07-2013 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey,

If any is interested in sharing I have a spare room in apartment right across the road from bhall - 440/month.

I can pm the link to daft.ie to whoever is interested!

Thanks!

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I have edited your post to remove the live mail link. Posting your contact information on a public forum is not a great idea, although there is no rule against it.

That is the mechanism by which spammers get your email address. I don't even think my edit will be 100% effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 tm48

Hey,

Looking to share with other PPC students if anyone else is looking for accommodation at the moment?! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jrad12

Hi
    I'm just looking around for accommodation at the moment?
    Any suggestions? Anyone looking to share.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Wayfinder

Hi everyone,

I am starting PPC1 and if anyone has a room to rent or knows of one available, please let me know.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2 98765432

Hi all,

First time using boards.ie

I'm staring in Blackhall next week and looking for accomodation for the duration. Anybody looking to share an apartment or have a room to let - i'm interested. PM me.

I'm a non smoking male, clean, easy going.
    I'm looking to live within 2km walk of Blackhall or beside very good transport link.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 baldbarista

Im looking aswell. If anyone has a room PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Judithfitz

Hi,
    I'm also starting in Blackhall tomorrow and am looking for a room to rent. I've searched on daft for room share but it looks like there are scores of people looking at each place. It might be easier to rent a house with a few people. If anyone is interested in looking for a place. PM me. Thanks

Advertisement