Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2.4 L VW California Club

Options
  • 30-07-2013 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    looking at a 2.4 L TDI VW California Club 1993 - anyone have one? Wondering what mileage per gallon I can expect with this thing? Any other thoughts or suggestions? I have a Mk 3 TDI Golf 1995 that I love so I'm familiar with that era of VW

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Crawn

I have a 1992 one myself, hightop version. You can get about 850 km's out of the tank. Works out at about 30 mpg, on a good run! It doesn't sound great but I've been told at a VW garage that even more modern T4 vans can't get more than 35mpg....

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭TroutMask

Thanks Crawn!

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭TroutMask

BTW what is the fuel tank capacity on your one?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Crawn

Fuel tank capacity on T4's is 80 litres.....your wallet won't love you after a fill if you run down that low!!!! :eek:

Advertisement