Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advance technology factory

Options
  • 30-07-2013 8:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

Nice to see the IDA looking for tenders on Etenders today for a 2348sq m advance technology building at the technology park on the Cork rd.

IDA ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY BUILDINGS, ATHLONE & WATERFORD
    RFT 77231 – Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Construction of Advance Technology
    Buildings

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭BBM77

wellboytoo wrote: »
    Nice to see the IDA looking for tenders on Etenders today for a 2348sq m advance technology building at the technology park on the Cork rd.

IDA ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY BUILDINGS, ATHLONE & WATERFORD
    RFT 77231 – Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Construction of Advance Technology
    Buildings

A government body actually doing something that will benefit Waterford, god I am feeling a bit light headed…

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

BBM77 wrote: »
    A government body actually doing something that will benefit Waterford, god I am feeling a bit light headed…

LOL, yeah, I needed to lie down after seeing that!

Fair play, at least they're doing something properly constructive (literally!)

The lack of suitable available space was one of the major factors inhibiting new investment into Waterford in that SE employment action plan report IIRC.

Advertisement