Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet Entertainment Fatpipe 70

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Had anyone had any problems when switching from Magnet, besides the usual trouble, got a text today saying that my Vodafone broadband services were now active, but I am still on Magnets connection and cancelled with them last monday and the connection is still working.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭robvondoom

So apparently the new traffic management policy involves throttling everyone down to 10Mbps in the evening, unless of course you're using one of a very small handful of sites. My line's been throttled three straight nights now, the first night I noticed it I hadn't used the 'net all day so there's no chance it has anything to do with usage.

Looking like the final straw for myself, going to be giving Vodaphone a shout early next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭dazdrog

robvondoom wrote: »
    So apparently the new traffic management policy involves throttling everyone down to 10Mbps in the evening, unless of course you're using one of a very small handful of sites. My line's been throttled three straight nights now, the first night I noticed it I hadn't used the 'net all day so there's no chance it has anything to do with usage.

Looking like the final straw for myself, going to be giving Vodaphone a shout early next week.

ive been throttled to 1mbps while using the only sites used in the day where nextflix and facebook. and both of them according to their policy arnt included in the throttling, you can clearly see that i was in the bottom right of the pic

o1c5.png

Advertisement