Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

moving to bray

• 30-07-2013 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Lads

I am think moving to bray, has been looking at giltspur wood, because it's near old court park and drive, I am just wondering if this is a nice area to live in. reading the last notes that area like old court park and drive need to be avoid, since this estate is near old court park and drive, I am having second thoughts, would you guys give me some advice on this?

Thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

Oldcourt has quietened down a lot these days, I live near enough to that area and its fine, I wouldn't be too worried. Just keep to yourself and don't go looking for trouble! You shouldnt get much hassle, a few noisy kids and teenagers messing around during the day but nothing i'd be too worried about.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

+1

Once you don't make eye contact with anyone you should be fine :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭mathproblem

oldcourt park is not really oldcourt it's the old soldiers road & it's middle class for the most part
    Oldcourt proper(the drive & avenue) a) is quite separate from giltspur b) is full of lovely people for the most part
    you would only walk through it if you were walking up to where the shops at centra/dominos etc are(also to access schools road/up to gym/library/ballywaltrim church), its easier to walk through wheatfield (again a nice enough estate) to the other shop which is a smaller independent store only

also.. do make eye contact.. say hello

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Not heard anything bad about Old Court in a long time. Giltspur Wood seems like a lovely place.

Advertisement