Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Various Old Consoles and Games

Options
  • 30-07-2013 11:58am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok guys I have a crate with a few old consoles for sale:

PS-One (Brand New in box, only missing power cable but works 100%) €10

Sega MegaDrive 2 - I think I have 2 of these with all cables etc.

MD Games - Sonic the hedgehog, mint condition in box, only ever put into console once to make sure it worked, other than that its like brand spanking new.
    Micro Machines - Boxed in good condition

Sega Dreamcast - VGA cable.

I have more bits and pieces that I will update with once I get home from work. If there is anything you need just pop it up and I will see what I have and all prices will be reasonable :) (Prices will be put up later when I get home)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Hi,

You haven't listed all prices.

Please take a look at the charter before posting.

Thanks,
    LoGiE

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ianobeano

How much for the Dreamcast VGA cable ? Do you have a pic of it ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Logie: My apologies, I had a PM from Ciderman aswell about that, got held up yesterday but will have all products and prices up later on today.

Ianobeano: I will pop up a pic this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Sega MegaDrive 2 - I think I have 2 of these with all cables etc.

MD Games - Sonic the hedgehog, mint condition in box, only ever put into console once to make sure it worked, other than that its like brand spanking new.
    Micro Machines - Boxed in good condition

Hey, how much for the Megadrive and 2 games?
    How many controllers would be with that, 1 or 2?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement