Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handyman in Gorey/Courttown

Options
  • 30-07-2013 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

I have a under-counter washing machine that is all plumbed in and working but I haven't quite managed to get it under the counter. I can't seem to get the angles right.

Would anyone know someone in the Gorey Area (House is in Roney Point) to do it for me, might need to dismantle the counter slightly. Just want to make sure it is done properly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    I have a under-counter washing machine that is all plumbed in and working but I haven't quite managed to get it under the counter. I can't seem to get the angles right.

Would anyone know someone in the Gorey Area (House is in Roney Point) to do it for me, might need to dismantl the counter slightly. Just want to make sure it is done properly.

Use a bit of washing up liquid as a lubricant to help slide it into place.

If that doesn't work Bmaxi who posts here is from the area and might be able to point you in the right direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

That wouldn't work. The skirting bit at the bottom and the side pillar is stopping it fitting in. Needs some dismantling I think. I haven't seen it yet, its in our holiday home but my Dad says it needs a bit of dismantling to fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Strange, I would have thought they were all a standard size. Anyway, try Pat Byrne in Middletown, if he can't do it he'll know someone who can, I'll PM his number. A word of warning, Pat is no Usain Bolt when it comes to doing things but he's sound. :)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Vuzuggu wrote: »

Would anyone know someone in the Gorey Area (House is in Roney Point) to do it for me, might need to dismantle the counter slightly. Just want to make sure it is done properly.

AFAIK Brendan Lawless does the general work in Roney point. Some one on the committee might have his details. Or he might be at the residents BBQ this Saturday.

Advertisement