Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Med Entry HPAT course group

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 the lark

moni10 wrote: »
    Im interested, i have sent a pm as well. pls let me know if i can join thx :)

Hi I have sent you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 the lark

Hi this group has now been activated. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dalach

I joined a group sometime ago but I have been contacted by M**try to say that the group is inactive. I checked online and the group founder the other member
    have gone AWOL.
    Has anyone room for me in your group.?
    You can PM me.
    Go raibh maith agaibh

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Brian.100

Hi Does anyone have a group open??

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Gitiana

Hi :)

Would anyone be interested in joining me in the ******** platinum package?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Gitiana

that's M**entry btw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 isiris

Does anybody have a group that I could join?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Niamhni17

Yes! can I join anybody in the Platinum package ******** for HPAT? pm me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 a1995

I have a group on m*d-entry :) please pm me if you would like to join!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Niamhjkl

Is anybody interested in joining me for the platinum package ******** , for Med-Entry's HPAT preparation course ? Pm me if you are !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Brian.100

Hi, I have a group open on M*dentry, if anybody is interested please PM me and I'll send you the details :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rita E

Hi
    any groups for Med entry still open? - I'm in Galway - or anyone looking for a partner ?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 maesetea

Hey guys is there any of these groups still open for activation? If so, please PM me i'm very interested in joining! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 LC_student

Hi :) I'm looking to join a group for the med entry aswell :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gracedsoye

Hey, I am also looking for someone to do the Hpat course with as a group discount. Please if anyone is interested PLEASE contact me as soon as possible :)

Hi- as I see it you set up a group using your own ID on the ******** site and get up to 4 others to join by giving them yur group details. I have done this and have 2 others and you can join my group if yu like - you apply for whichever course you want. can you pm me and and i will send on the details

• Registered Users Posts: 5 LC_student

Can someone pm me please with details to join a group for med entry thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Shashankt

Rita E wrote: »
    Hi- as I see it you set up a group using your own ID on the ******** site and get up to 4 others to join by giving them yur group details. I have done this and have 2 others and you can join my group if yu like - you apply for whichever course you want. can you pm me and and i will send on the details

hi do you still have any places in your group

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tomatoes

Hi,

I'm looking for someone who is planning to do the Med Entry HPAT Preparation Course so that we can avail of the group discount (it is €625 for going alone and €385 per person in a group of 2 members). While all members of the group need to purchase the Platinum Package together, the date and location of the workshop can vary between group members. I am doing mine in Dublin and I hope to do 27th and 28th of December.

Pm me as soon as possible,

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sarahmc56343

Is anyone still interested in forming a group for the ******** course to avail of the discount?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 LollyOLeary

Hi, I was wondering does anyone have space in an inactivated group for the discounted Platinum Package? I would really appreciate it! Please PM if you do as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Hi, I was wondering does anyone have space in an inactivated group for the discounted Platinum Package? I would really appreciate it! Please PM if you do as soon as possible.

Thanks.
    Hi space for one more in my group but I want to activate soon-can send on details if you not sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LollyOLeary

Rita E wrote: »
    Hi space for one more in my group but I want to activate soon-can send on details if you not sorted

Could you PM me details please? I would greatly appreciate it!!

Hi
    Just confirming that my group is now closed and activated. Best of luck to you all!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kasper4

Can anyone going to Cork course this weekend give me a lift? Will pay towards fuel, of course. PM me if you can help.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kateosullivanx

does anyone know what time the cork course this saturday starts at ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 andersio

Anyone tried the med entry online course?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Caolan

Anyone have a group and looking for another person?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mchughsa

hi has anyone got any space left in their group? badly need to join med entry site asap so would be great if I could get into a group in the next day or so...if its easier, my email address is - mchughsa@tcd.ie
    just to speed up the process!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Caolan

Hi Guys,

I'm setting up a Med-Entry group if anyone wants to Join me let me know asap.

Advertisement