Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horizon Remote Control

Options
  • 30-07-2013 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone know how to sync my Beko TV with the remote control? My TV was not listed under the TV Codes listed for Beko TVs. Emailed UPC but slow in replying.

Also, I cannot use the volume button on the Horizon remote while I can use the channel up and down button.

Does anyone know how to increase the font of the information you get when flicking channels, reading info etc? Mighty small alright!

Lastly, when trying to use YouTube, I cannot type anything in the search box. I was able to the first time I tried but when I clicked on Enter and OK, the letters a were typed instead and I cannot get into the blue little bar to type in anymore.

Thanks!
    Rather-annoyed-at-lack-of-decent-manual-lass :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Does Beko 0346 not work?

No way to change font size

The volume button controls the TV volume, there is no volume control on the box itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Billie73

Issue is fixed!

Advertisement